Welcome SWAPA Members!
Southwest Airlines Pilots’ Association, (SWAPA) has partnered with Aviation Medicine Advisory Service (AMAS) to bring our world-class aeromedical service to you!
The AMAS team is proud to be the aeromedical service provider for the SWAPA pilots. The SWAPA Confidential Questionnaire is provided for SWAPA pilots in good standing who wish to submit a question. This service is provided as a no-cost member benefit. Once submitted, a physician will respond within 2 business days.
The AMAS services are available to all SWAPA pilots based on a referral system. A written referral from your SWAPA Advisor is required to be on file with AMAS prior to any services being rendered. Once your referral is on file with AMAS you can contact AMAS physicians directly or submit a SWAPA Confidential Questionnaire through our website at www.Aviationmedicine.com.
To send AMAS your Confidential Questionnaire:
- Contact your SWAPA * Benefits Administrator: Debi Shields at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kelli Knight at email@example.com
- They will email or scan your written referral to AMAS
- AMAS will respond with an email confirming receipt of your referral
- After confirmation is received you may open a SWAPA Confidential Questionnaire
- Complete the required fields and submit. An AMAS physician will respond to your inquiry
- You may also call us directly, after confirmation is received, at the number listed below
(Do not select Individual Confidential Questionnaire from the Consult an AMAS Physician; this option is for pilots outside of SWAPA and there is a fee associated with that service).
* If your Benefits Administrators are not available, you may contact your Aeromedical Advisor Clark Vinson 214-722-4248 or your Benefits Director, Richard Doherty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Physicians and Support staff are available Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm Mountain Time to provide assistance. Confidential Questionnaires, voicemail and fax are available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. Members can also contact our office at (720) 857-6117.
Please submit records to our office via mail, fax or email drop box:
Aviation Medicine Advisory Service
7000 S. Yosemite St., Ste 110
Centennial, CO 80112
Fax: (720) 343-2865
Records@aviationmedicine.com (Please note that this drop box is not for routine correspondence).