Welcome Atlas Air Members!
The International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT Local 2750 Atlas Air) has partnered with Aviation Medicine Advisory Service (AMAS) to bring our world-class aeromedical service to you! We are proud to be your Aeromedical Service provider!
As part of your IBT Local 2750 membership, members in good standing can contact our physicians and staff at no cost.
Our Physicians, Nurse Case Managers and Administrative support team are available Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm Mountain Time to provide assistance. Confidential Questionnaires, voicemail and fax are available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. Members can also contact our office at 1-866-AEROMED (237-6633) or (720) 857 – 6117.
Send us your question via secure Confidential Questionnaire
If you have a question for our physicians, follow the instructions below to submit a Confidential Questionnaire.
- Open an Atlas Air Confidential Questionnaire
- Complete the required fields and submit.
- An AMAS physician will respond to your inquiry within 2 business days.
*Please note: Do not select Individual Confidential Questionnaire from the Consult an AMAS Physician page; this option is for pilots outside of Atlas Air and there is a fee associated with that service.
Please submit records to our office via email to Records@aviationmedicine.com or fax (720) 343-2865 or mail to our office at the address listed below:
Aviation Medicine Advisory Services
15530 E. Broncos Pkwy, Ste 350
Centennial, CO 80112
Case Management for Pilots who already have a Case in Progress
Pilots who are already working with an Aeromedical service provider can transfer their case to an AMAS physician
- In order to assist, the AMAS physician will need a copy of all records gathered by the current service provider
- If a package was submitted to the FAA, the AMAS physician will need a copy of the entire submission package
- The pilot should contact the current service provider to obtain a copy of the records and/or FAA package and send to AMAS as AMAS is unable to gather records for airmen
- Copies of records can be emailed to Records@aviationmedicine.com or sent via overnight carrier to: 7000 S. Yosemite Street, Suite 110, Centennial, CO 80112
- Once received, the AMAS physician will review the documents and contact the pilot to discuss the process moving forward